At Fairmont Park, our senior members are an active, close-knit group. Although generally a “39er” is over 55, anyone is welcome to join us for activities.
- Monthly Fellowship every 1st Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Monthly Visitation every 2nd Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Worship Service at Polo Park Retirement Center each Sunday, 7 p.m.
- Devo at Terrace West Nursing Home each Monday, 10:30 a.m.
A Few of Our Seasonal Activities:
- Sweetheart Banquet – February
- Spring Bluebonnet trip – April
- IMPACT Camp in Lubbock – Summer
- 39er’s Conference
- Youth Game Night
- Golden Age Camp at Camp Blue Haven – August
- Community concerts and lectures
- Trips to the Cactus Theater in Lubbock
- Fall trip to Branson, MO
Sign up in the foyer so you can go with us on the bus!